- Electric Motor -- looking at a used GE motor or Advanced DC 4001
- Transmission coupler + adapter plate to the electric motor
- DC-DC Converter (to get my 120V to 12V power for windows, radio, lights, etc.)
- Vacuum Pump, Brake Vacuum Switch (like in Ep5 of evcapri)
- Potentiometer for throttle
- Voltmeter, Ammeter, any other "meters" I may need
- Curtis PMC 1221C controller
- Currently thinking 15 x 8V Flooded Lead Acid Batteries - thinking I may go with Interstate, I have plenty of time to decide
- Probably 3x Chrome "Electric" Emblems
- Some kind of heater to replace the heat originally from the engine
- Some kind of charging system and on-board battery charger stuff
- While I intend to try and balance the load a bit between front and back (hmmm, do I really, really need that back seat? Not if I am building this for myself... hmmm) probably need to upgrade the springs/struts for additional support
Being a computer programmer, I have plenty of spare parts in that regard :) so of course I have a spare 12V computer fan or two that I guess I could use to ventilate the rear battery box.
Finally there's all the other odd bits and pieces like fuses and battery connectors.
I'm sure I'll think of more.