Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This project is still alive.

I know. I haven't been around or saying anything. Truth is, I really don't have money for this right now. I intend to change that. Stay tuned.

When I started the project, my Dad was also helping me. He's since moved to Minnesota, so I find tearing apart a massive, heavy object somewhat intimidating, but I can't let that stop me. :)
I also had plans to offset the cost by having a roommate (my Dad, or more recently another individual), but that too isn't working out.
I'll have to find a way to budget this thing. :)

I plan to post soon some calculations on the total cost of the vehicle, technical specs on how far it could actually go and how fast/etc., how much money I'll be saving and all that.

Now and then my coworkers and friends ask, "So what are you going to do with that car?" or "What have you been doing...?" Hopefully next time I'll have something to say. :)

No comments: